About Navgrah Puja
According to the Astrology, the nine planets in our Kundli control our desires, the Karma and their outcomes. The Navgraha word is made up of two words - Nav which means nine and Graha stand for planets.
The Navgraha includes Surya, Chandra, Mangal, Buddha, Brihaspati, Shukra, Rahu, Ketu, and Shani. Each of these nine planets exerts an influence on our lives which is called "Dosha."
You can also perform Navgraha Puja on Diwali because this day is considered auspicious for all the rituals.
Inauspicious Effects of Navgraha
The planet has many inauspicious effects in the aspects of our life such as career, love, marriage, finance, and health etc. On Diwali, the Navgraha Puja is performed to remove the negative effects of the malefic planets.
Performing this puja provides the required strength to the person to overcome the hardship and relief from the obstacles.
Benefits of Navgraha Puja
- This Puja promotes strength and courage, victory over enemies, success and prosperity.
- This Puja is beneficial for mental peace, wealth, fame, charming personality and success in life.
- Navgraha Puja offers magnificent health, wealth, prosperity and power in life.
- You will get the wisdom, wealth, commercial success and relief from disease-related with nervous system.
- This puja will remove all negative impacts of all planets of your birth chart.
How to Perform Navgraha Puja?
If you are facing problems in your life and want a solution to get rid of it, so you can perform Navgraha Puja from us on Diwali. We will perform this puja as per Vedic rituals based on your birth details.
First of all, you have to book Navgraha Puja from us. You have to mention your birth details like name, date, place and time. After this, we will perform this puja on your behalf in the temple.
This Puja will be performed under the guidance of Swami Gagan Ji, for more information regarding this puja you can contact us on +91-9773506528.