Shiv Parivar Puja and Yajna
Lord Shiva is the prime god of the family in true sense. All we know that Shiva is the only gods, whose family is complete which are known as Shiv Parivar. Shiva Parivar Puja is the most auspicious puja which is dedicated to Lord Shiva and his family.
In Shiva's family, Lord Shiva, his wife - Parvati, and his two sons - Lord Kartikeya (Murugan, Skand), and Lord Ganesha and Dwarpal and vehicle of Lord Shiva - Nandi Ji are included. By performing this puja one can attain the blessings of Shiv Parivar.
- Lord Shiva - He represents the main aspect of the Supreme Being.
- Goddess Parvati - Devi Parvati depicts the mind and resides in heart of people.
- God Karthikeya - Karthikeya is the elder son of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati.
- Lord Ganesha - He is the symbol of good fortune, wisdom and prosperity
- Lord Nandi - He is the vehicle of Lord Shiva.
Benefits of Shiv Parivar Puja and Yajna
- You will get health, wealth and prosperity.
- Shiv Parivar Puja is mainly performed to get family bliss and peace in life.
- You will get the protection of negative energy.
- This Puja helps in getting all the desired goals of life.
So if you want to perform Shiv Parivar Puja and Yajna then book it online we will perform the Puja and send you auspicious Prasad to your address.
For any other information contact Shivology Team.