According to the Scriptures, the Das MahaVidya is a group of ten aspects of Shakti or Devi. Dus MahaVidya Yantra is dedicated to ten aspects of the Shakti.
This yantra is quite beneficial and brings happiness and prosperity in your life. The ten MahaVidyas are also known as “wisdom Goddesses”.
Maha and Vidya in which Maha means great and Vidya stands for education that results in understanding and the spread of knowledge, enlightening or nirvana. Here Dus means ten and Mahavidya, comes from the root of Sanskrit.
Dus Maha Vidya Puja is performed to worship the ten forms of incarnation of Goddess Parvati. This Yantra is worshipped for the fulfillment of worldly desire, to attain Siddhis and to become powerful.
Benefits of Dus Mahavidya Yantra
- You will get divine grace and blessing of Maa Shakti.
- This Mahavidya Yantra will give you the great success and grow your wealth.
- You will get health, wealth and prosperity.
- You will be protected by your enemy and they will not be able to harm you in their life.
Dus MahaVidyas: Ten aspects of Shakti
- Tara -the Compassionate Goddess.
- Shodashi - the Goddess who is Sixteen Years Old.
- Bhuvaneshvari- the Creator of the World.
- Chinnamasta - the Goddess who cuts off her Own Head.
- Bhairavi - the Goddess of Decay.
- Dhumawati - the Goddess who widows herself.
- Bagalamukhi - the Goddess who seizes the Tongue.
- Matangi- the Goddess of Inner thoughts.
- Kamala - the Lotus Goddess.
If you want to get Dus MahaVidya Yantra then we can provide you the authentic and pure Yantra.
We also provide energize Dus MahaVidyaYantra to order Yantra for Diwali Puja, you need to leave a query on our website and contact us on the given number.