In this article, residential house Vastu tips by Swami Gagan are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Construct home in Southwest - The Southwest corner is one of “the most powerful” directions of the house as per Vastu. The ruling planet of the direction is Rahu and it brings fortune, progress, chance, success, happiness, well-being, good health, wealth, luck, fortune, progress, peace of mind, goodness and prosperity etc. Any kind of Vastu Dosha in this corner will create a lot of problems in one's life.
- Water Well - water well should always be in the north-east corner of your house. If water well in south east direction, it create more problems in your life.
- Open space - open space in the North West and south east are equal and where the sun light and air comes properly.
- Mandir - The temple should always be in the northeast (Ishan Kon) direction. Northeast corner is assigned so capable of exerting power in Vastu. If the worship room is located towards east or north then it is considered better.
- Kitchen - kitchen should always be in the East-south direction as this is the direction of Agni. You must keep your gas stove in the Agni Kon of the house. The Kitchen should not be situated in the North-East
Door face - The main door should be in the Northeast or north, east direction of the house as these directions are considered auspicious. According to the belief, a clean house, especially the main door attracts positive energy in the house. Do not place broken chairs, dustbins or stool near the entrance as it brings negative energy to the house. The main door should be opened in a clockwise manner.