About Lord Shani:
Lord Shani also called as Śanaiśchara meaning “Shanaye Kramati Sa” or “slow-moving-one” is actually the planet Saturn. According to the Hindu mythology, Shani is one of the auspicious Navgraha. He is born to Surya Dev and Goddess Chhaya.
Shani was given the authority to reward or punish one for their deeds/karma during their life hence he is also called as the “God Of Justice”.
Impacts of Shani Sade Sati Dosha:
One of the most feared Doshas in a natal chart is the Shani Sade Sati Dosh. Shani Sade Sati, as the name suggests, it is 7.5 years transit of Lord Shani. If Saturn is ill placed in the birth chart then this Dosha is often associated with bad luck of 7.5 years which gets reflected in terms of finances, relationships, marital /problems, health issues etc.
According to Vedic Astrology, this is a very troublesome time for the individual who is going through it. A person usually faces lots of problems and hardship during this period and suffers extreme financial losses, problems in relationships, health issues, loss of social status etc.
To overcome Sade Sati, Shani Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja is recommended. Through this puja, you will be able to pacify the planet Shani and its malefic effects.
Benefits of Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Puja:
- Remove the ill effects of an ill placed or malefic Saturn.
- Provides stability in your Personal and Professional life.
- It creates favourable situation in your life.
- Makes relationships and family life harmonious.
- It helps one in overcoming debts and poverty.
Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Mantra/Jaap:
Nilanjana Samabhasam Raviputram Yamagrajam, Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam Namami Shaishcharam
Number of Mantras/Jaap, & Pandits who will be performing the rituals
51,000 Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras that will be chanted in Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Puja is 51,000 mantras, that will be done by 3 pandits.
1.25 Lakh Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras chanted will be 1,25,000 mantras, that will be done by 5 pandits.
Precautions that should be followed during the process of Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Puja/Yagna/Homam
- While the puja rituals are going on, avoid eating non-veg food and drinking alcohol (if applicable)
- If there is any other thing that needs to be done during the homam, we will guide you regarding the same via call.
How to Book Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Puja/Yagya/Homam
- To book Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran puja/jaap online, you can contact/whatsapp us on +91-9773506528 or email us at email@example.com and send us your query.
- You can also send your query via Book Now button below.
- We will tell you the procedure along with the charges for the puja rituals and daan samagri
- We would need your Full Name, Date of Birth, Time of Birth, Place of Birth and Sankalp (your wish) for the puja.
What will we send in Prasad after the Puja?
After the puja rituals are completed, we will send you the Prasad at your home address via courier.
The Prasad will include the following contents:
- Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Yantra
- Shani Sade Sati Dosha Nivaran Tabiz/Locket
- Holy Thread/Mala
We have been doing puja rituals from a long time, and are trusted by many people around the world. Shivology is an online all-in-one spiritual platform that was launched by Spiritual Guru Swami Gagan and we have many renowned Astrologers & Pandits connected with us on the platform. Swami Ji has an experience of over 15 years in this industry and has been into numerous channels such as TimesNow, Republic TV, CNBC, Zee News, AajTak, ABP News and many more.
Shani Sade Sati Dosh Nivaran Puja Ke Ang
Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Shani Idol Abhishek and Pujan, Shani Yantra Pujan, Chanting of Shani Mantra, 108 Path of Hanumaan Chalisa, Shani Havan(with black til), Aarti and Pushpanjali, Shani shanti donation in temple.