Navratri puja is one of the auspicious pujas performed by Hindus. This puja is dedicated to Devi Shakti. Navratri festival is widely celebrated with great devotion throughout the country.
The meaning of Navratri is “nine nights”. This festival is celebrated in the honor of Goddess Durga. During these days, Goddess is worshipped in order to seek her blessings.
Here we are providing you the exact puja vidhi of performing Navratri puja.
Navratri Puja Vidhi
- Before performing this puja, you must take bath and wear new clothes.
- Keep all Navratri puja related things together in one place.
- Place Chawki on your place of puja and spread a red cloth on it.
- Place idol of Goddess Durga.
- The earthen lamp should be placed on the left side of the deity.
- Now it’s time to light up the “Akhand Jyot”.
- Place the incense stick on the right side of the idol.
- Place the Kalash near the idol of the Goddess and fill it with water.
- Place mango leaves on the mouth of the Kalash.
- Coconut should be placed inside the Kalash.
- Put Roli or Akshata on the forehead of Devi Durga.
- Offer dhoop, flowers, sweets and earthen lamp to the idol.
For any information related to Navratri Puja, Puja Products and Puja Vidhi contact us on +91-9773506528.