Devi Maha Gauri, known as Devi vrisharudha and shwetambardhara, is worshipped on the 8th day of navdurga puja. It is believed that the planet Rahu is governed by Devi Maha Gauri and any kind of bad effect of the Rahu may be get rid of by performing the devi Maha Gauri pooja. She is depicted with 4 hands. Devi Maha Gauri carries trishul and abhaya mudra in the one hand and Damaru and Varada mudra in the other hand in that order. The mount of devi Maha Gauri is bull. She is like night blooming jasmine flowers.
MANTRA FOR DEVI MAHAGAURI –
II Om Devi Mahagauriyai Namah II
PRARTHANA MANTRA FOR DEVI MAHAGAURI –
I shwete vrishesamarudha shwetambaradhara shuchih I
II maha gauri shubham dadyanmahadeva pramodada II
STUTI MANTRA FOR DEVI MAHAGAURI –
I ya Devi sarvabhuteshu maa Mahagauri rupena samsthita I
II namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo Namah II
BENEFITS OF DEVI MAHAGAURI POOJA -
In this section, benefits of Devi Maha Gauri pooja are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- In order to get health and wealth in your life, you must keep fast of Devi Maha Gauri on this day.
- On this day, you must offer cloth and food to needy. It is best remedies to please Devi Maha Gauri to get her blessing.
- To stay away all kind of evil eyes.
- It bring happiness, positive energy and prosperity in your life.
- It is most suitable for reducing the Doshas of planet Rahu in your Kundali.
- It reduces all the negative energy and mal effect of unwanted planets in your Kundali.
- It is done to get a happy and peaceful professional life in the future.
- If you are facing problems related to business, career and job, you should do worship Devi Maha Gauri.