Devi Kushmanda, known as Ashtabhuja Devi, is worshipped on the 4th day of navdurga puja. Due to her importance among all 9 forms Devi Kushmanda pooja is performed on the 4th day of navdurga. It is believed that the planet surya is governed by Devi Kushmanda and any kind of bad effect of the surya may be get rid of by performing the devi Kushmanda pooja. She is depicted with 8 hands. Devi Kushmanda carries kamandal, bada, dhanush and lotus in the one hand and amrit kalas, gada, jap maal and chakra in the other hand in that order. The mount of devi Kushmanda is lioness. She is like red flowers.
MANTRA FOR DEVI KUSHMANDA –
II Om Devi Kushmandayai Namah II
PRARTHANA MANTRA FOR DEVI KUSHMANDA –
I surasampurna kalasham rudhiraplutameva cha I
II Dadhana hastapadmabhyam kushmanda shubhadastu me II
STUTI MANTRA FOR DEVI KUSHMANDA –
I ya Devi sarvabhuteshu maa Kushmanda rupena samsthita I
II namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo Namah II
BENEFITS OF DEVI KUSHMANDA POOJA -
In this section, benefits of Devi Kushmanda pooja are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- In order to get health and wealth in your life, you must keep fast on this day.
- On this day, you must donate cloth and food to needy. It is best remedies to please Devi Kushmanda to get her blessing.
- To stay away all kind of issues.
- It bring happiness in your life.
- It is most suitable for reducing the Doshas of planet surya in your Kundali.
- It reduces all the negative energy and mal effect of unwanted planets.
- It is done to get a happy and peaceful professional life in the future.
- If you are facing problems related to business, career and job, you should do worship Devi Kushmanda.