Devi Kalaratri, knows as Devi shubhankari, devi kalratri and devi kaalratri, is worshipped and perform the pooja on the 7th day of Nav Durga puja. She is the 7 avatars during Nav Durga or the 7 avatars of Hindu Devi Shakti. It is believed that the planet shani is governed by Devi Kalaratri and any kind of bad effect of the shani may be get rid of by performing the devi Kalaratri pooja. She is depicted with 4 hands. Devi Kalaratri carries abhaya and varada mudra in the one hand and sword and the deadly iron hook in the other hand in that order. The mount of Devi Kalaratri is donkey. She is like night blooming jasmine flowers.
MANTRA FOR DEVI KALARATRI –
You must chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times.
II Om Devi Kalaratriyai Namah II
PRARTHANA MANTRA FOR DEVI KALARATRI –
I Ekaveni Japakarnapura Nagna Kharasthita।
II Lamboshthi Karnikakarni Tailabhyakta Sharirini॥
I Vamapadollasalloha Latakantakabhushana।
II Vardhana Murdhadhwaja Krishna Kalaratrirbhayankari॥
STUTI MANTRA FOR DEVI KALARATRI –
I Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Ma Kalaratri Rupena Samsthita।
II Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah॥
BENEFITS OF DEVI KALARATRI POOJA -
In this section, benefits of Devi Kalaratri pooja are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- In order to get good luck in your life, you must keep fast on this day. It is best remedies to please Devi Kalaratri to get her blessing.
- If you do not have fixed your marriage, you must start to worship Devi Kalaratri.
- To bring positive energy and power in your house and all kind of negative energy and power stay away from your house.
- It is most suitable for reducing the Doshas of planet shani in your Kundali.
- If you are facing problems related to business, education, career and job, you should do worship Devi Kalaratri.